Black and white photographs of Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co.
- Black and white photographs of Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co.
- Alternative title
- Suit with long vest and breeches
- Date Created
- Spring 1968
- Cashin (Bonnie) Collection of Fashion, Theater and Film Costume Design, 1913-2000
- Suit composed of a long vest worn over a long-sleeved turtleneck with matching breeches. The vest has topstitched edges, two slanted flap pockets and is fastened by two swivel snap hooks attached with fabric tabs. The model wears a straw hat.
- 1 photograph : b&w
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement