Black and white photographs of Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co.
- Black and white photographs of Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co.
- Alternative title
- Houndstooth dress or coat with kidskin binding
- Date Created
- Cashin (Bonnie) Collection of Fashion, Theater and Film Costume Design, 1913-2000
- Collarless dress or coat in, houndstooth wool, on the the bias in the high waisted bodice, extending into dolman sleeves, and with one-inch kidskin binding on the edges. Themodel has her hands in the in-seam pockets, and wears a headscarf.
- 1 photograph : b&w
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement