Black and white photographs of Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co.
- Black and white photographs of Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co.
- Alternative title
- Exclusive to you in your city
- Date Created
- Cashin (Bonnie) Collection of Fashion, Theater and Film Costume Design, 1913-2000
- Text of press release: "BONNIE CASHIN designs the smartest ensemble ever for the outdoor girl, or the girl who has to walk outdoors to get indoors. The idea for the sweater came from Scandinavia (and where else in the world would you find better ideas about keeping warm). This is a heavy, bulky, hand-knit cardigan that hooks all the way down with leather toggle closings to keep cold air out. Under it goes the slimmest hooded jersey blouse and on the very bottom, skinny, chevron-stitched, supple leather breeches. Entire ensemble in tones of Rice. Sweater in one bulky size. Style #605 about $55. 00 retail. Blouse in 8 to 16 sizes. Style #707 about $35. 00 retail. Pants, 8 to 16 sizes. Style #479 about $70. 00 retail.EDITOR THIS PHOTO IS EXCLUSWE TO YOU IN YOUR CITY."
1 photograph : b&w
1 press release
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement