Black and white photographs of Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co.
- Black and white photographs of Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co.
- Alternative title
- Plaid coat with dolman sleeves
- Date Created
- circa 1960
- Cashin (Bonnie) Collection of Fashion, Theater and Film Costume Design, 1913-2000
- Knee-length plaid coat with dolman sleeves, a suede collar and suede-bound placket and sleeve hems, and turnlock [turnscrew] fasteners. Worn with a soft fabric hat.
- 1 photograph : b&w
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement