Black and white photographs of Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co.
- Black and white photographs of Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co.
- Alternative title
- On the set photograph with model, photographer, assistant and cat
- Date Created
- Cashin (Bonnie) Collection of Fashion, Theater and Film Costume Design, 1913-2000
- Photograph taken on the set of a fashion shoot with t he photographer, his camera on a tripod, and a woman and model holding a fluffy cat. The woman in the center might be Bonnie Cashin's mother, Eunice Cashin. The model wears a plaid poncho witn snap fasteners, a hooded top and slacks.
- 1 photograph : b&w
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement