Black and white photographs of Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for "Skirtings", a division of Sills and Co.
- Black and white photographs of Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for "Skirtings", a division of Sills and Co.
- Alternative title
- Gathered skirt in light-weight wool with curved hem
- Date Created
- circa 1957-1961
- Cashin (Bonnie) Collection of Fashion, Theater and Film Costume Design, 1913-2000
- Gathered skirt in light-weight wool with a curved hem, low calf length in the front and full length in the back. The waist band is leather and the hem is banded in the same leather. Worn with a matching shell top with leather-banded edges.
- 1 photograph : b&w
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement