Black and white photographs of Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co.
- Black and white photographs of Cashin's ready-to-wear designs for Sills and Co.
- Alternative title
- Suede coat with darker contrast collar
- Date Created
- Cashin (Bonnie) Collection of Fashion, Theater and Film Costume Design, 1913-2000
- Coat in a suede-like fabric with flap pockets just below a high waist, and the collar in a darker contrasting color. The model wears gloves and a hat and holds a patterned fur purse.
- 1 photograph : b&w
purses (ladies' accessories)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement