Black and white photographs of Cashin's designs of knit outfits for Guttman Bros.
- Black and white photographs of Cashin's designs of knit outfits for Guttman Bros.
- Date Created
- Cashin (Bonnie) Collection of Fashion, Theater and Film Costume Design, 1913-2000
- Inscription on accompanying card: "....The wonderful new look of a hood knitted in one with a sleeveless pullover for Bonnie Cashin's contribution for boating, skiing and general wear under fall coats. It has a four-button opening, a ribbed midriff and a bright contrast in a leather belt...."
- Model wearing a sleeveless, hooded pullover and a belt over either a long-sleeved dress or a long-sleeved blouse and skirt. She is holding a closed umbrella.
- 1 photograph : b&w
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement