Cashin's essays and illustrations regarding design ideas for paper accessories including handbags, umbrellas, and slippers.
- Cashin's essays and illustrations regarding design ideas for paper accessories including handbags, umbrellas, and slippers.
- Alternative title
- Bonnie Cashins' Paper-Route to fashion
- Date Created
- Cashin (Bonnie) Collection of Fashion, Theater and Film Costume Design, 1913-2000
- Text from essay: Bonnie Cashin's Paper-Route to fashion. an idea for a whole series of disposable paper accessories-styled by a fashion designer with an eye toward the special needs of today’s living- the idea starts with a bag, the all-purpose gals best friend carry all- it contains three beach hats! slippers, aprons, children's things, men's things. Ideas are unlimited here-and, who know perhaps one day will wear disposable clothes!
- 1 essays
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement