Press clippings regarding Cashin's work.
- Press clippings regarding Cashin's work.
- Alternative title
- This is the look...here and further south
- Hughes, Alice, $d 1888 or 89-1977
- Date Created
- Cashin (Bonnie) Collection of Fashion, Theater and Film Costume Design, 1913-2000
Clipping 2: "This is the look...here and further south! / Knit costumes...tinged with the magic expectation of travel. [...] Smartwear-Irving Saks" with a drawing of five models wearing Bonnie Cashin knitwear dress ensembles.
Clipping 1, Mankato, Minneapolis, 3/25/1953; Dallas, Texas, Times-Herald, Article about clothing suitable to wear at events commemorating the coronation of queen Elizabeth II: "Alice Hughes / We had a coronation roundtable at our English speaking union the other day [...]" with a portrait photograph of the author, Alice Hughes.
Alice Hughes was a newspaper columnist and foreign correspondent
- 2 clippings
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement