Cashin's ready-to-wear design illustrations for Sills and Co.
- Cashin's ready-to-wear design illustrations for Sills and Co.
- Alternative title
- Hooded coat with "purse pocket"
- Date Created
- September 1975
- Cashin (Bonnie) Collection of Fashion, Theater and Film Costume Design, 1913-2000
Text: "body 4365"; "detachable hood"; "gold snap closing"; "leather band"; "leather purse pocket"; "bound" [hood]; "gold lining"; "3546"; "side seam pocket l side"; "Bonnie Cashin Sept. /'75"
Sketch of a figure donning a hooded coat with a unique "purse pocket" on the right side and a side seam pocket on the left. Snap front band is in a contrasting leather material. Includes a swatch of (canvas?) fabric in winter white.
Garment photograph: zz00091grn
- 1 black & white sketch with 1 swatch attached
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement