2002 BC gathering [inscribed]
- 2002 BC gathering [inscribed]
- Alternative title
- 2002 British Columbia gathering
- Place of Origin
- Vancouver (B.C.)
- British Columbia. Persons with AIDS Society
- AIDS Posters Collection
Poster held by Louise M. Darling Biomedical Library. History & Special Collections, Collection no. 306, item CN052.
Poster shows quilt pattern in shape of British Columbia map, against a brown background. A circled "+" sign follows the title. At the bottom appears the logos of 7 organizations: British Columbia Persons with AIDS Society; Canadian HIV Trials Network, Réseau canadien pour les essais VIH; Pacific AIDS Network; The Red Road HIV/AIDS Network Society; CATIE, Canadian AIDS Treatment Information Exchange, Réseau canadien d’info-traitements sida; British Columbia Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS; CTAC, Canadian Treatment Action Council.
- Condition note
- Additional poster text: 23 October opening night and gala dinner 6PM, 24 and 25 October sessions 9AM-4.30PM. Parkhill Hotel, 1160 Davie Street, Vancouver.
Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome
AIDS (Disease)--Patients--Services for
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- Louise M. Darling Biomedical Library. History and Special Collections for the Sciences
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement