Female USC student waiting for campus trolley, 1968
- Female USC student waiting for campus trolley, 1968
- Yaro, Boris
- Date Created
- December 15, 1968
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- Photo accompanied a story about the murder of a USC freshman, and the "wave of fear" caused by a pattern of theft, burglary, and harassment of USC students. The trolley in the photograph was purchased after the Watts riots, and circled the area from 4:30 p.m. to midnight. Students dubbed it "The Rape Escape."
- 1 photograph
- 35 mm.
- b&w negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-3588
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .