Comedian Charlie Chaplin in court during Joan Berry paternity trial in Los Angeles, Calif., 1945
- Comedian Charlie Chaplin in court during Joan Berry paternity trial in Los Angeles, Calif., 1945
- Humphreys, Red
- Date Created
- January 6, 1945
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- Joan Berry filed suit against Chaplin stating he was the father of her 15 month old daughter Carol Ann.
- 1 photograph
- 10 x 12.5 cm.
- b&w negative
- news photographs
Motion picture actors and actresses--California--Los Angeles
- Chaplin, Charlie, 1889-1977--Trials, litigation, etc.
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4046
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .