Know Your City No.214 Front grounds and façade of the Wrigley Mansion at 391 S Orange Grove Ave., Pasadena, Calif.
- Know Your City No.214 Front grounds and façade of the Wrigley Mansion at 391 S Orange Grove Ave., Pasadena, Calif.
- Cox, Bruce H.
- Date Created
- June 19, 1956
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
In 1961 the Wrigley Estate was given to the city of Pasadena and made headquarters for the Tournament of Roses Association.
ANSWER: If you recognized the magnificent mansion in the photo, but just couldn't place it, be at ease. It is the Wrigley estate at 391 S Orange Grove Ave., Pasadena.
- 1 photograph
- 10 x 12.5 cm.
- b&w negative
- news photographs
- Wrigley, William, 1861-1932--Homes and haunts--California--Pasadena
- Pasadena (Calif.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .