Know Your City No.203 Private residence, Castle of Enchantment at 4857 Melrose Ave. Los Angeles, Calif.
- Know Your City No.203 Private residence, Castle of Enchantment at 4857 Melrose Ave. Los Angeles, Calif.
- Date Created
- June 8, 1956
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- ANSWER: This "Castle of Enchantment," as the tablet in the entrance arch identifies it, is the unusual home, created by themselves, of Milton and Josie Hopkins. It is at 4857 Melrose Ave., just east of Western Ave.
- 1 photograph
- 10 x 12.5 cm.
- b&w negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .