Know Your City No.37 United States Naval and Marine Corps Reserve Training Center in Chavez Ravine, Calif.
- Know Your City No.37 United States Naval and Marine Corps Reserve Training Center in Chavez Ravine, Calif.
- Date Created
- December 24, 1955
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- ANSWER: The one in the picture is not, not course, the only big gun at the United States Naval and Marine Corps Reserve Training Center in Chavez Ravine, the entrance of which is shown in the photo.
- 1 photograph
- 10 x 12.5 cm.
- b&w negative
- news photographs
Relief (Sculpture), American--California--Los Angeles
Arms & armament--American--California--Los Angeles
- United States. Navy. Supply Corps. Reserve--Buildings
- Chavez Ravine (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4742
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .