W. E. Halls in self made quonset hut-shaped fall-out shelter in San Marino, Calif., 1959
- W. E. Halls in self made quonset hut-shaped fall-out shelter in San Marino, Calif., 1959
Oliver, R. L.
- Date Created
- March 10, 1959
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- Multiple photographs published with newspaper article, credits were given to 2 photographers but did not specify which photographs were whose.
- 1 photograph
- 10 x 12.5 cm.
- b&w negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-3553
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .