Ola Weaver, sister of Clara Phillips, on the witness stand during Phillips' murder trial, Los Angeles, 1922
- Ola Weaver, sister of Clara Phillips, on the witness stand during Phillips' murder trial, Los Angeles, 1922
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- Clara Phillips was charged with the murder of Alberta Meadows.
- 1 photograph
- 10 x 12.5 cm.
- b&w glass negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .