Pilot Paul E. Richter Jr. handing over first piece of freight delivered by air from Europe, Los Angeles, 1928
- Pilot Paul E. Richter Jr. handing over first piece of freight delivered by air from Europe, Los Angeles, 1928
- Date Created
- October 25, 1928
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- Photo appears with article "AERIAL FREIGHTING ACHIEVED: Germany's First Consignment Here," Los Angeles Times, 25 Oct 1928: A22.
- 1 photograph
- 10 x 12.5 cm.
- b&w glass negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .