Hammer in evidence for trial of Clara Phillips in the murder of Alberta Meadows, Los Angeles, 1922
- Hammer in evidence for trial of Clara Phillips in the murder of Alberta Meadows, Los Angeles, 1922
- Date Created
- July 18, 1922
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photo appears with article, "STATE FORGES NEW LINK AGAINST WOMAN SUSPECT: Clerk Tells of Hammer Purchase by Woman; Mrs. Phillips Sees Her Sister in Jail Find Duplicate of Weapon Used in Brutal Meadows Killing STORE CLERK IS LOCATED," Los Angeles Times, 19 July 1922: II1.
Clara Phillips was charged with the murder of Alberta Meadows.
- 1 photograph
- 10 x 12.5 cm.
- b&w glass negative
- news photographs
Murder--California--Los Angeles County
- Phillips, Clara, 1899- --Trials, litigation, etc.
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .