AIDS, every family's concern
- AIDS, every family's concern
- Place of Origin
- Hong Kong, China
- Xianggang ai zi bing ji jin hui
- AIDS Posters Collection
Poster held by Louise M. Darling Biomedical Library. History & Special Collections, Collection no. 306, item CC003.
White background with blue & black text. Crayon drawing showing family standing together on the grass. Father holds hand of little girl. Next to her stands the mother holding a baby. Members of the family smile. Sun in background; tree to right side.
Date on back of poster, 1996, reflects when the vendor received the copy later acquired by the UCLA Library.
- 51 x 38 cm. (20 x 15 in.)
- Condition note
- Additional poster text: Hong Kong AIDS Foundation [Xianggang ai zi bing ji jin hui]; acknowledgement to the Council for the AIDS Trust Fund [Ai zi bing xin tuo ji jin wei yuan hui]
Find This Item
- Louise M. Darling Biomedical Library. History and Special Collections for the Sciences
- Local Identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement