Education about AIDS [inscribed]
- Education about AIDS [inscribed]
- Alternative title
- Everybody's business
- Place of Origin
- Australia. Dept. of Human Services and Health
- AIDS Posters Collection
Part of the "Everybody's business" campaign.
Poster held by Louise M. Darling Biomedical Library. History & Special Collections, Collection no. 306, item AT014.
Poster depicts a painting by an Australian Aboriginal artist, Bronwyn Bancroft, on a black background. Multicolored images of hypodermic needles against a background of other images and silhouettes.
- 89 x 61 cm.
- Condition note
- Additional poster text: This poster represents the need to educate people about needle exchange programs and the importance of safe sex. The small circles house the different groups that are available for counselling and education about AIDS. The flower shapes in the corner represent the spread of good information about AIDS prevention and education.
Find This Item
- Louise M. Darling Biomedical Library. History and Special Collections for the Sciences
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Under copyright; used by permission