Cashin illustrations of "Pilot Pieces" wardrobe designed for Adler and Adler. f04-03
- Cashin illustrations of "Pilot Pieces" wardrobe designed for Adler and Adler. f04-03
- Alternative title
- Three views of "Don Quixote's hat"
- Cashin, Bonnie
- Date Created
- Cashin (Bonnie) Collection of Fashion, Theater and Film Costume Design, 1913-2000
- Handwritten on design: Don Quixote’s hat -- not to fight windmills – but the, the wind, if you like driving with the top down. It could be made of denim or flannel or stra[?] [straw?] cloth – and the eye shield is mode of smoked plastic. Watercolor is signed and dated.
- 1 drawing
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement