Westwood Village street scene, 1934
- Westwood Village street scene, 1934
- Hoover, Thelner Barton (UCLA 1930)
- Date Created
- February 20, 1934
- Hoover (Thelner B.) and Hoover (Louise E. B.) photographic collection
Photograph used in "UCLA on the Move", page 60. Also used in "California of the Southland," page 71.
A photograph of Westwood Village at the intersection of Broxton Avenue and Westwood Boulevard looking north to the Fox Theater and Janss Investment Company building.
- 8 x 10 in.
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Record Series 647, Box 22, Folder 10
- Finding aid url
- Manifest url
- Rights statement