Dedication ceremony - William W. Campbell and Elizabeth Campbell, 1930
- Dedication ceremony - William W. Campbell and Elizabeth Campbell, 1930
- Hoover, Thelner Barton (UCLA 1930)
- Date Created
- March 28, 1930
- Thelner and Louise Hoover Photographic Collection
- Dr. and Mrs. Campbell stand outside of Royce Hall following the Dedication ceremony. Dr. Campbell was the outgoing President of the University of California. Known formally as the "Dedication of the New Campus and New Buildings of the University of California at Los Angeles", the event brought together regents, professors, students, alumni, and representatives of other educational institutions for four sessions held on March 27 and 28.
- 5 x 4 in.
Find This Item
- UCLA University Archives
- Local identifier
- Record Series 647, Box 21, Folder 3
- Manifest url
- Rights statement