Sorority member in costume for skit, c.1930
- Sorority member in costume for skit, c.1930
- Hoover, Thelner Barton (UCLA 1930)
- Date Created
- Hoover (Thelner B.) and Hoover (Louise E. B.) photographic collection
- An unidentified member of the Delta Zeta, Alpha Chi chapter sorority appears in period costume for a skit titled "All that glitters". The theme of the skit likely references the pioneering spirit of the class of 1929-30 (the first class to meet on the still-rugged Westwood campus; the class (the '29ers) often compared itself to the gold rush '49ers. The skit may have been for a sorority gala or a campus event, such as Campus Capers or the all-female Hi-Jinx. She stands in the yard of an unidentified building.
- 3.5 x 2.5 in.
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Finding aid url
- Manifest url
- Rights statement