Vermont Avenue campus - Student union rally on Main Quad, 1929
- Vermont Avenue campus - Student union rally on Main Quad, 1929
- Hoover, Thelner Barton (UCLA 1930)
- Date Created
- May 3, 1929
- Hoover (Thelner B.) and Hoover (Louise E. B.) photographic collection
- A student union rally on the Main Quad before Millspaugh Hall during the final semester on the Vermont Avenue campus. The Los Angeles State Normal School moved to this twenty-five acre site on North Vermont Avenue near downtown Los Angeles in September 1914, where it became the Southern Branch of the University of California in July 1919. After a name change to the University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA) in 1927, the university moved to its present location in Westwood in the May 1929.
- 4 x 5 in.
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Finding aid url
- Manifest url
- Rights statement