A Barrack Becomes A Home: A Cooperative Project in Homemaking by the Students of the Home Economics and Woodshop Departments of the Manzanar Secondary School
- A Barrack Becomes A Home: A Cooperative Project in Homemaking by the Students of the Home Economics and Woodshop Departments of the Manzanar Secondary School
- Date Created
- 1945 January 5
Collection of Material about Japanese American Incarceration
- Pamphlet prepared by Beatrice White, Home Economics Supervisor, Manzanar Secondary Schools, documenting class projects. Includes photographs of a typical Manzanar barrack interior and of altered barracks.
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Finding aid url
- Opac url
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Funding Note
- Digitization of these materials has been generously supported as part of the OpenUCLA Centennial Initiative.