Address. Dillon S. Myer. "One Thousandth of A Nation"
- Address. Dillon S. Myer. "One Thousandth of A Nation"
- Date Created
- 1944 March 23
Collection of Material about Japanese American Incarceration
- Address by the Director of the WRA, before a joint meeting of civic organizations in Salt Lake City, UT. Includes descriptions of life in the incarceration camps, and argues for the resettlement of Japanese Americans.
- speeches (documents)
- Resource type
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Collection 131, Box 2, Folder 2
- Finding aid url
- Opac url
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Funding Note
- Digitization of these materials has been generously supported as part of the OpenUCLA Centennial Initiative.