Address. Dillon S. Myer. "Relocation Problems and Policies"
- Address. Dillon S. Myer. "Relocation Problems and Policies"
- Date Created
- 1944 March 14
Collection of Material about Japanese American Incarceration
- Address by the Director of the WRA, before the Tuesday Evening Club in Pasadena, CA. Details the operations of the incarceration centers in response to Hearst newspapers' claims that incarcerees were coddled; Meyer also contends that Japanese Americans must be protected and allowed to resettle.
- speeches (documents)
- Resource type
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Collection 131, Box 2, Folder 4
- Finding aid url
- Opac url
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Funding Note
- Digitization of these materials has been generously supported as part of the OpenUCLA Centennial Initiative.