Reverend Gerald Flynn conducts sermons at the Plaza Church, Los Angeles, 1936
- Reverend Gerald Flynn conducts sermons at the Plaza Church, Los Angeles, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- March 25, 1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Reverend Flynn will be conducting services at 7:30 pm over the course of the weekend at the Plaza Church at 100 Sunset Boulevard. The Church's priest Reverend Victor Marin says, "The Mission is a training camp for the soul. A mission prepares one for the journey of life."
Photograph appears with the article, "Preaching Mission Set For Old Plaza Church," Los Angeles Times, 13 Mar 1936: 9.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.