E. L. Foster is brought into police custody, Los Angeles, 1935
- E. L. Foster is brought into police custody, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Foster was returned to Los Angeles from Philadelphia by Detective Lieutenant Verne Miller, facing charges of absconding with $1800 from the Mission Packing Company in 1932
Foster leans casually on one elbow against a flat surface.
Photograph appears with the article, "Conscience Undoes Man," Los Angeles Times, 23 July 1935: A3.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.