Lieut. C. J. Dickinson presents pistol and belt to Chief James E. Davis, Los Angeles, 1936
- Lieut. C. J. Dickinson presents pistol and belt to Chief James E. Davis, Los Angeles, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- February 25, 1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
This photograph is related to the article, "Chief Davis Honored by Speed Squad," Los Angeles Times, 26 Feb 1936: A1.
Lieutenant C. J. Dickinson (left) presents pistol and belt to Chief of Police James E. Davis (right) at a dinner honoring him at Musso and Frank Grill. One hundred guests and members of the "speed squad" of the Los Angeles Police Department were present at the banquet.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Police chiefs--California--Los Angeles
Davis, James E. (James Edgar), 1889-1949
Dickinson, C. J.
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource Type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds. and Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
- No license recorded