An identification photograph of Gladys Carter, held in custody for homicide, Newhall, 1935
- An identification photograph of Gladys Carter, held in custody for homicide, Newhall, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- April 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Mrs. Gladys Carter is being held in custody for the murder of 20-year-old Frances Walker after fatally shooting Miss Walker and critically wounding herself with a bullet wound to the chest.
Photograph appears with the article, "Girl Slain By Matron," Los Angeles Times, 14 Apr 1935: 5.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded