Four ladies seated on a pier railing, San Diego vicinity, 1920-1930
- Four ladies seated on a pier railing, San Diego vicinity, 1920-1930
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- [between 1920-1930]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Image ark no. 21198/zz002d9zfb shows the same locale.
Photograph of four young women seated on a pier railing opposite the entrance to a dance hall (not visible in this photo, see image ark no. 21198/zz002d9zdt). A young man watches from the background.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded