Dorothy Mackaye on the witness stand, Los Angeles, 1927
- Dorothy Mackaye on the witness stand, Los Angeles, 1927
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- May, 1927
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Mackaye sits at the witness stand. Judge Burnell, right, focuses on something in front of him and the court stenographer is seated at a lamp lit table in front of Mackaye. Another unidentified man sits in the foreground, his chair facing the witness stand and his back facing the camera.
This photograph is related to the article, "Case Promises New Sensation," Los Angeles Times, 12 May 1927: A2.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds. and Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.