A drawing of Bogdo Khan Panchen Lama Hutuktu Gehen, the Living Buddha of Mongolia, Ulaanbaatar, 1935
- A drawing of Bogdo Khan Panchen Lama Hutuktu Gehen, the Living Buddha of Mongolia, Ulaanbaatar, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- January 1935
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph appears with the article, " "I Rode With a Living God"," Los Angeles Times, 27 Jan 1935: K6.
After the cross-checking of multiple resources there is some incongruencies over the name and title of Bogd(o) Khan.
Serge E. Hitoon's account of his experiences with Bogdo Khan Panchen Lama Hutuktu Gehen.
Based off of the account of Serge E. Hitoon the drawing is most likely from Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
A photograph of a drawing of Bogd Khan. At the bottom of the paper beneath the drawing is typed, The Living Budha of Mongolia. BOGDO-KHAN-PANCHEN LAMA GEHEN-HOU-TOUH-TA
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded