A. Calder MacKay, James M. Beck, and Reade H. Ellis at the American Bar Association Convention, Los Angeles, 1935
- A. Calder MacKay, James M. Beck, and Reade H. Ellis at the American Bar Association Convention, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- July 17, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
From left to right: A. Calder MacKay, James M. Beck, and Reade H. Ellis. Beck stands as though he is about to deliver a speech.
The American Bar Association held its 1935 convention in Los Angeles, in mid-July at the Biltmore Hotel. James M. Beck was one of the candidates running for president of the Association, ultimately losing to William L. Ransom.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Dinners and dining
Beck, James M. (James Montgomery), 1861-1936
Biltmore Hotel (Los Angeles, Calif.)
Ellis, Reade H.
MacKay, A. Calder., 1890 or 91-1981
American Bar Association
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource Type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds. and Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.