Portrait of author and director Emory Johnson at his typewriter, Los Angeles, 1940
- Portrait of author and director Emory Johnson at his typewriter, Los Angeles, 1940
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Portrait of director and author Emory Johnson at his typewriter.
Emory Johnson, actor and director, started his career in 1912, stopped working in 1922, but was back as producer/director/writer of The Phantom Express (1932). He played unbilled bit parts in films until at least 1941.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.