F. C. Weise, on trial for buying gold from burglar Virgil R. Scott, Los Angeles, 1935
- F. C. Weise, on trial for buying gold from burglar Virgil R. Scott, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- July 18, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
F. C. Weise is one of three gold buyers who purchased from 17-year-old jewelry burglar Virgil R. Scott awaiting trial.
Weise, visible in profile, stands with his hands behind his back on the far right.
This photograph is possibly related to the article, "Diary Aids Theft Case," Los Angeles Times, 19 Jul 1935: A2.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds. and Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.