Illuminated boat during San Pedro's annual Fiesta, 1935
- Illuminated boat during San Pedro's annual Fiesta, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- October 15, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Three unidentified women sit against clam shell backdrops, waving to the crowd, from a boat decorated with flowers.
Searchlights filled the sky from the United States Fleet in San Pedro Bay to conclude the town’s four-day annual Fiesta. A regatta of illuminated boats representing the history of sailing in the Pacific were also included in the program.
This photograph is likely related to the article, “Gay Scenes End Fiesta,” Los Angeles Times, 14 Oct 1935: A1, 2.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds. and Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.