Confessed child-murderer Albert Dyer in court, Los Angeles, 1937
- Confessed child-murderer Albert Dyer in court, Los Angeles, 1937
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- [circa August 10, 1937]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Confessed child-murderer Albert Dyer in court. Dyer lured three Inglewood girls to the hills, where he strangled them to death with his hands as well as rope. He was eventually found guilty and executed.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .