U.S. Attorney Peirson M. Hall and Asst. U.S. Attorney Ernest R. Utley, Los Angeles, 1933-1937
- U.S. Attorney Peirson M. Hall and Asst. U.S. Attorney Ernest R. Utley, Los Angeles, 1933-1937
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- [between 1933-1937]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Peirson M. Hall was an attorney in the Los Angeles County who once served as a city councilman, U.S. attorney, and eventually a Los Angeles Superior Court judge. Because the negative sleeve labels Hall as a U.S. Attorney, we can assume that the photograph was probably taken between 1933 and 1937, when Peirson served that post. In 1933, Ernest R. Utley was a direct subordinate of Peirson Hall as an Assistant U.S. Attorney.
Photograph of U.S. Attorney Peirson M. Hall and Asst. U.S. Attorney Ernest R. Utley seated at a desk with a document before them.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.