Einar Nilson, composer, Los Angeles, 1934
- Einar Nilson, composer, Los Angeles, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- July 28, 1934
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Composer-conductor Einar Nilson will arrange the full Shakespeare play with music composed by Mendelssohn with the number of performances depending on the place chosen for the performance.
With his shadow stretching along the wall behind him, Einar Nilson raises his arms in conducting a symphony that is not captured by the camera's lens.
Photograph appears with the article, "Spectacle Plans Laid," Los Angeles Times, 29 July 1934: 22.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded