Louis J. Combe with Kodak camera panorama invention, Los Angeles, 1935
- Louis J. Combe with Kodak camera panorama invention, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- July, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Louis J. Combe poses with a Kodak camera fixed to a mechanism atop a tripod that allows him to take panoramic photographs.
This photograph is related to the article, "Hawthorne Man Invents Panoramic Film Device," Los Angeles Times, 5 Jul 1935: 6.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded