Spanish American War Veterans at the Memorial Day parade at the Coliseum, Los Angeles, 1935
- Spanish American War Veterans at the Memorial Day parade at the Coliseum, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- May 30, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Drummers and veterans march in the Memorial Day parade at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Some of the 25,000 spectators can be seen in the background.
A different photograph taken on the same occasion appears with the article, “War’s Survivors Parade to Honor Those Who Died,” Los Angeles Times, 31 May 1935: A2.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Parades & processions--California--Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.