Burt Reed retires after 49 years, Los Angeles, 1936
- Burt Reed retires after 49 years, Los Angeles, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- Feburary 1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "School Man Will Retire," Los Angeles Times, 16 Feb 1936: 3.
Mr. Reed's first job in a California school was in a two-room schoolhouse in San Pedro. He served as principal of Hollenbeck Junior High for eighteen years, amongst his other positions at Vernon, Gates, and Second Street, amounting to a total of 49 years in the school system.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.