Roger and Helen Williams are married, Pasadena, 1933
- Roger and Helen Williams are married, Pasadena, 1933
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- June 1933
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Mayor's Daughter June Bride," Los Angeles Times, 24 June 1933: A1.
Roger and Helen were wed at the home of officiate Reverend C. C. Sinclair's home. Brother-in-law of the groom K.L. Allen served as best man. The Williams' will be going on a two month motor tour of the state for their honeymoon.
Roger wears a suit and Helen wears an all-white dress with matching hat and shoes as the two hold hands on a step.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded