Giant replica of the Liberty Bell at the Pageant of Liberty at the Coliseum, Los Angeles, 1926
- Giant replica of the Liberty Bell at the Pageant of Liberty at the Coliseum, Los Angeles, 1926
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- July 5, 1926
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
This photograph appears with photo page, "Pageant of Liberty Stirs Throng of 50,000 at the Coliseum," Los Angeles Times, 6 Jul. 1926: A12.
Giant replica of the Liberty Bell at the Pageant of Liberty. There are megaphones attached to the top of the bell. A large crowd is gathered in the stadium. Other people are visible marching in a parade.
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Thousands Hail Liberty Drama: Pageant Stirs Emotions of Vast Coliseum Crowd: Historical Scenes Enacted at Patriotic Event: New Citizens Introduced as Feature of Spectacle," Los Angeles Times, 6 Jul. 1926: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded